Metso Outotec has signed an engineering and technology contract to deliver a raw water treatment plant for a gold plant project in the Middle East. The order value exceeds EUR 10 million, and it has been booked in Minerals’ Q3/2021 orders received.
The raw water treatment plant, which represents one of Metso Outotec’s many Planet Positive technologies, will help ensure the gold plant’s process performance and efficiency. Cleaned municipal wastewater is used as the raw water source for the new raw water treatment plant.
Metso Outotec has delivered over 30 water treatment plants for the minerals processing industry around the world.
More information on Metso Outotec Water Treatment Systems is available on our website.
Further information, please contact:
Felipe Viguera, Head of Plant Solutions business line, Metso Outotec, Tel. +56 2 22 90 96 00,
Helena Marjaranta, Vice President, Communications and Brand, Metso Outotec, Tel. +358 20 484 3212,
About Metso Outotec
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions, and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, and metals refining industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science-Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2020 were about EUR 3.9 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
You might be interested in
- Metso Outotec complements stirred mills with complete Stirred Mill Plant Units for fine-grinding solutions
- China’s greenfield iron ore plant will use stirred mill technology from Metso Outotec
- Metso Outotec to supply cutting-edge flotation technology for nickel concentrators in Australia
- Metso Outotec will collaborate with Ascendum Makina in Turkey
- Metso Outotec introducing thickening and clarifying solutions to enhance performance and long-term profitability