Metso Outotec is launching yet another powerful product in its range of concentrator plant units – the complete Stirred Mill Plant Units for efficient fine grinding.
The units integrate Metso Outotec’s comprehensive stirred mills portfolio with other proprietary technology products like hydro cyclones, samplers, analyzers, and slurry pumps. To complement, Metso Outotec can offer a process performance guarantee based on testing of a representative sample, and a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) calculation co-created with the customers. These allow easy evaluation of the feasibility and benefits of the fine grinding solution.
“With industry-leading plant configurations, the Metso Outotec Stirred Mill Plants feature frontrunning energy efficiency as well as a compact plant design that reduces footprint requirements and makes even the brownfield installations easy. All our stirred mills are part of the Planet Positive product portfolio, thanks to the sustainability benefits they deliver. The solutions cover equipment and a comprehensive range of services, including parts, to ensure continuous operation of the plant at an optimal performance level,” explains Subhashis Ghosh, Vice President, Concentrator Plants and Process Islands at Metso Outotec.
You might be Interested in
- China’s greenfield iron ore plant will use stirred mill technology from Metso Outotec
- Metso Outotec to supply cutting-edge flotation technology for nickel concentrators in Australia
- Uranium, Nuclear Subs & the Australian Big Stick
- Scientists extend the storage capacity and life of Li-Ion batteries
The Metso Outotec stirred milling technologies portfolio consists of Vertimill®, HIGmill™, and Stirred Media Detritor (SMD) mills. The mills are based on gravity-induced and fluidized technologies, allowing for an optimum equipment solution for all comminution circuits covering secondary, tertiary, fine, ultrafine, regrind, and lime slaking applications. All mills are suitable for a large range of product sizes. The standardized range includes chamber units of up to 50,000 liters as well as the world’s largest industry units with up to 6,500 kW of installed power. The optimized use of floor space reduces investment costs, and installation is easy.
Metso Outotec has over 50 years of experience in developing, testing, and delivering stirred mill technology. This includes over 500 installations worldwide in a range of applications and from an industry-leading portfolio.
- Full fine-grinding solution and plant delivery under one roof
- Total cost of ownership calculation, from engineering to operation
- Proven milling, classification, and pumping technologies
- Comprehensive testing program, followed by process design and potential plant performance guarantees
- Superior plant design for safe and easy plant operation and maintenance
- Flexibility in layout, with an optimized footprint to suit many arrangements
- Fast and safe prefabrication and site construction thanks to pre-engineered modules
- Standalone solution to minimize interruption to an operating plant during the construction and commissioning of a Stirred Mill Plant Unit
Further information, please contact:
Jesse Ting, Product Manager, Stirred Mill Plants, Metso Outotec, tel. +61 427140228,
Helena Marjaranta, Vice President, Communications and Brand, Metso Outotec, tel. +358 20 484 3212,
About Metso Outotec
Metso Outotec is a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions, and services for the aggregates, minerals processing, and metals refining industries globally. By improving our customers’ energy and water efficiency, increasing their productivity, and reducing environmental risks with our product and process expertise, we are the partner for positive change.
Metso Outotec is committed to limiting global warming to 1.5°C with Science-Based Targets. We ranked 8th on the 2021 Global 100 list of the world’s most sustainable companies.
Headquartered in Helsinki, Finland, Metso Outotec employs over 15,000 people in more than 50 countries and its sales for 2020 were about EUR 3.9 billion. The company is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.