Joe Mazumdar and Brent Cook of Exploration Insights are notorious junior exploration investors, sharing their investment decisions and argumentation in their newsletter.
For that same reason they also are valued guests on mining panels. The interview (Dec 2021) with Kitco Mining expert, Michael Mc Crae is therefore a must see.
Specific explorers covered:
- Radius Gold (RDU.V on TSX-V)
- Aurion Resources (AU.V on TSX-V)
- Trilogy Metals (TMQ on TSX)
- Orogen Royalties (OGN.V on TSX.V)
Mining and Metals Conferences in 2022
Covid-19 restrictions on indoor events in Canada caused the calendar of mining and metals conferences to be rearranged. In 2021 all conferences went virtual. For 2022 life conferences with virtual (delayed) coverage have been planned later in spring. Autumn conferences in the US are also penciled in.
- 31st Bank of Montreal (BMO) Global Metals & Mining Conference, Feb. 27, 2022 – March 2, 2022 | Hollywood, Florida
- Gold Stock Analyst Investor Day, Fort Lauderdale, FLA, Feb 27.
- VRIC 2022 (Vancouver Resource Investment Conference) Now on 17-18 May
- PDAC 2022 (Prospectors & Developers Association of Canada) will now be hosted in person in Toronto from June 13-15 and online from June 28-29.
- 2022 Precious Metals Summit Beaver Creek, Sept 13-16, Beaver Creek Resort.
- Denver Gold Group presents the 34th annual Gold forum of the Americas, Sept 18-23 Colorado Springs, Colorado.